With a successful background in developing and marketing revolutionary software, building a multi-million-dollar software company from the ground up, leveraging emerging technologies to drive innovative marketing initiatives, and forging strong customer relationships and strategic partnerships, I am proud to have established myself as a valued contributor to the Web. Combining my core strengths in brand management, team leadership, product development, word-of-mouth marketing, and business development I created many products and services for millions of users worldwide.
As the Founder of CoffeeCup Software in 1996 I launched start-up operations, achieved dramatic sales growth and expansion, and ultimately prepared the company for sale. Some of my key contributions as the Former CEO for 11 years include:
• Pioneering development of a cutting-edge HTML Editor, an application enabling nontechnical people to develop personal and business websites.
• Growing company from idea into a provider of 40M+ downloads of over 20 software programs.
• Harnessing and leveraging CoffeeCup users to drive a 1st-of-its-kind Ambassador program, designed to empower users in evangelizing software applications.
• Earning recognition as 1 of the top 5K websites visited on the internet in 2007.
• Garnering outstanding success in the late-90s emerging online industry, securing status as one of the first downloadable software programs.
• Achieving standing as the #1 downloaded web design software from cnet's download.com and tucows.com for 10 consecutive years.
• Securing the #400 position in Interactive Week Magazine’s “Interactive 500” in 2000.
• Winning multiple Shareware Industry Awards: Best Web Enhancement in 1999 & 2000, Best Internet Communication Software in 2001, Best Web Enhancement Software in 2002, and Best Internet Enhancement in 2002-2004.
Skills: Branding, User Experience, Web & Traditional Marketing, Entrepreneurship
Only available to members.